CraftCan 15™ System
Click on symbols for detailed information
Constrained by space by still want to distribute? The CraftCan 15™ is the solution. The CraftCan™ can fill and seam up to 15 cans per minute, and only has an 8’ footprint. It is also highly mobile, and is easy to move into position or even start your own mobile canning operation.
- CraftCan 15™ CPM
- Compact, 8′ design
- In-line filling technology
- No need for weighing your cans, with our in-line filling technology we eliminate the need, time and manpower for that perfect fill.
- Minimal Footprint
- PLC controls with remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities from your iPhone or iPad
- Main transfer Conveyors
- Purge & Fill Cycles
- Lid Applicator
- Single head Seamer
- Control Panel with Large HMI Touch Screen Display
CraftCan15 – Compact, Durable Method of Canning Water of Beer, Water, Soft Drinks, Wine and other beverages.
ABE has perfected In-Line Canning.
ABE provides innovative and affordable canning systems to the world’s small and medium-sized creators of craft beer, cider, wine, cold brewed coffee, kombucha and other life-enhancing beverages.
Production rates of up to 15 cpm.
- Upgradable to CraftCan35. (Produces up to 35 cpm)
- Works with a wide variety of can sizes. 8oz sleek, 10oz sleek, 12oz sleek, 12 oz., 16oz, standard and 24oz. (requires specific modification). 300ml sleek, 300ml sleek, 355ml sleek, 330ml, 35ml, 375ml, 470ml, 500ml, 530ml, 568ml standard, 250ml slim.
- Small footprint. 8′ length x 2′ width.
- Up to 37 cases per hour (12 oz. cans).
- 3 Head In-Line CO2 Purge Cycle – precision purge-control means reduced dissolved oxygen pick-up resulting in reliable oxygen evacuation.
- 3 Head Automatic Filler Station – 3 Port Fill Valves for quick, smooth operation. Proprietary 1-piece fill head design for enhanced sanitary environment and increased fill level accuracy. Includes unique CO2 Micro-burst action to better manage foam-on-beer.
- Quick Can Changeover – Produce cans from 350 ml to 24 oz.
- Lift-n-Fill superior nozzle technology.
- Quick change Lid Magazine.
- In-Motion, Lid Pick – improves accuracy and minimizes dissolved oxygen pick-up.
- Proprietary CO2 Inert Gas Tunnel – prevents external oxygen from entering the can before the lid is applied.
- CO2 Under-lid Pressurized Lid Chute.
- Lid Detection / Rejection system
- Seamer – Components oversized for repeatable, rugged operation. Cylinder bore size exceeds manufacturer’s recommendation. Internal cylinder uses large bushings for extended life. MIC6 Aluminum Mounting Plates for accurate Seamer alignment.
- “Gentle-Tap” – Lid Tamp Cylinder lightly presses lid-on-can prior to seam action to ensure balanced lid placement to increase seaming accuracy.
- Precise Pin Height Adjustment to ensure proper positioning between Lower Lift Cylinder and the Seam Tooling – easy access for quick and reliable adjustment. Seamer arms are fully accessible and easy to align.
- Protective Seamer Enclosure – Lexan enclosure protect operators from mechanical motion while allowing visual inspection of the operation.
- Heavy Duty Cylinders – Lift cylinders and Linear Drive Cylinders that engage tooling engineered for accurate and reliable seam quality.
- Internal seals are replaceable to minimize maintenance cost.
- Tooling – High quality American Made. Titanium coated engineered steel. Rated for up to 25 million cycles.
- Automatic can seamer with wash down motor.
- Main conveyor system with wash down motor.
- Complete stainless steel drip tray system with central drain.
- PLC controlled w/ touch screen display.
- Manual post rinse/dryer included
- Optional Wheels to allow CraftCan15 to be used as a mobile canning system available for additional cost. *$986*
- Like all Norland equipment, we provide our customers with a comprehensive Operators Manuals, Preventative Maintenance Schedules and detailed Electrical Schematics for complete understanding of the Theory-of- Operation to ensure long term success
- * If pack-off table with integrated dryer is purchased, canning line will come standard with auto post rinse