Click on symbols for detailed information
- A.B.E. LinCan™ Complete Canning Lines
- LinCan™ 65 & 35 CPM
- Modular design allows expansion from 35 to 65 CPM!
- Servo-Seamer Technology lowers DO pickup and provides tighter, faster seaming process
- In-line filling technology
- No need for weighing your cans, with our in-line filling technology we eliminate the need, time and manpower for that perfect fill.
- Minimal Footprint
- PLC controls with remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities from your iPhone or iPad
- Main transfer Conveyors
- Purge & Fill Cycles
- Lid Applicator
- External Rinser and Air Blast
- Control Panel with Large HMI Touch Screen Display
LinCan65 – A Compact, Durable Method of Canning Water of Soft Drinks.
NOW WITH PATENT PENDING SERVO-SEAMER TECHNOLOGY!
Norland’s Patent Pending Servo-Seamer Technology is an unmatched breakthrough in its class.
No other can seamer is able to claim the benefits and advantages of this revolutionary design.
What makes Norland’s Servo-Seamer so valuable?
- Patent-pending Torque Monitor instantly inspects and assesses seam accuracy on every can.
- Seams not meeting a pre-determined, measured specification are rejected, ensuring maximum quality and shelf stability.
- Greatly reduces product loss, and shelf spoilage versus manual inspection.
- Minimizes the need for tedious, manual, tool adjustments as many modifications are made on touchscreen.
- Utilizing a state-of-the-art, 24 bit Encoder with Servo Positional Accuracy means, repeatable, precision seams within 0.15 degrees.
- Custom developed algorithm allows for precise seam analysis, never seen before in this class of equipment.
- Because of continuous data logging, maintenance can be done on a predictive not a reactive basis.
- System diagnostics available for remote troubleshooting.
- 11 head In-Line CO2 purge station
- 11 head automatic filler
- Lift-n-fill superior nozzle technology
- Quick change lid magazine
- Lid pick-in–motion
- CO2 pressurized lid chute with integrated anti-jamming automation
- Lid Detection / Rejection system
- Automated Servo seamer with wash down IP67 servo motors
- Manual post/rinse dryer included
- Main conveyor system with wash down motor
- Complete stainless steel drip tray system with central drain
- Superior PLC controls w/ oversized touch screen display
- iPad and iPhone access for remote monitoring, diagnostics, and control
Features / Advantages
- Up to 65 cans/minute capacity based on 12oz volume
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Transparent enclosure around filler
* Air compressor not included
* If pack-off table with integrated dryer is purchased, canning line will come standard with auto post rinse.