Click on symbols for detailed information
- CO2 pressured lid chute
- Lid skimmer
- Patent pending servo seamer with real-time seam analysis.
- Rinse/Dry station
- Add peripherals (Labeler, pack-off table and more)
- 1.5inch TC drain connection
- Full-length drip tray
- Easy change-over for can sizes 330ml – 19.2oz
- In-line CO2 purge station & filler. Stainless steel fill heads.
- Control Panel with Large HMI
Touch Screen Display
- A.B.E. LinCan™ Complete Canning Lines
- LinCan™ 65 & 35 CPM
- Modular design allows expansion from 35 to 65 CPM!
- Servo-Seamer Technology lowers DO pickup and provides a tighter, faster seaming process
- In-line filling technology
- No need for weighing your cans, with our in-line filling technology we eliminate the need, time and manpower for that perfect fill.
- Minimal Footprint
- PLC controls with remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities from your iPhone or iPad
- Main transfer Conveyors
- Purge & Fill Cycles
- Lid Applicator
- External Rinser and Air Blast
- Control Panel with Large HMI Touch Screen Display
LinCan65 – A Compact, Durable Method of Canning Water of Soft Drinks.
NOW WITH PATENT PENDING SERVO-SEAMER TECHNOLOGY!
A.B.E.’s Patent Pending Servo-Seamer Technology is an unmatched breakthrough in its class.
No other can seamer is able to claim the benefits and advantages of this revolutionary design.
What makes American Beer Equipment’s Servo-Seamer so valuable?
- Patent-pending Torque Monitor instantly inspects and assesses seam accuracy on every can.
- Seams not meeting a pre-determined, measured specification are rejected, ensuring maximum quality and shelf stability.
- Greatly reduces product loss, and shelf spoilage versus manual inspection.
- Minimizes the need for tedious, manual, tool adjustments as many modifications are made on the touchscreen.
- Utilizing a state-of-the-art, 24-bit Encoder with Servo Positional Accuracy means, repeatable, precision seams within 0.15 degrees.
- Custom developed algorithm allows for precise seam analysis, never seen before in this class of equipment.
- Because of continuous data logging, maintenance can be done on a predictive not a reactive basis.
- System diagnostics available for remote troubleshooting.
- 11 head In-Line CO2 purge station
- 11 head automatic filler
- Lift-n-fill superior nozzle technology
- Quick change lid magazine
- Lid pick-in–motion
- CO2 pressurized lid chute with integrated anti-jamming automation
- Lid Detection / Rejection system
- Automated Servo seamer with wash down IP67 servo motors
- Manual post/rinse dryer included
- Main conveyor system with wash down motor
- Complete stainless steel drip tray system with a central drain
- Superior PLC controls w/ oversized touchscreen display
- iPad and iPhone access for remote monitoring, diagnostics, and control
Features / Advantages
- Up to 65 cans/minute capacity based on 12oz volume
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Transparent enclosure around the filler
* Air compressor not included
* If a pack-off table with integrated dryer is purchased, canning line will come standard with auto post-rinse.