- 7 head In-Line Inert Gas purge station
- 7 head automatic filler
- Lift-n-fill superior nozzle technology
- Quick change lid magazine
- Lid pick-in–motion
- Inert Gas pressurized lid chute with integrated anti-jamming automation
- Dual Lid Detection / Rejection system
- Automated Servo seamer with wash down IP67 servo motors
- Automated can reject and real-time seam analysis system
- External Can rinser
- Air-blow can dryer
- Main conveyor system with wash down motor
- Complete stainless steel drip tray system with central drain
- Superior PLC controls w/ oversized touch screen display
- iPad and iPhone access for remote monitoring, diagnostics, and control
- Consistent ICP – Internal Can Pressure – from can-to-can
- Extended “Inert Gas” tunnel to reduce dissolved Oxygen
- OPTIONAL for WIDGET CANS => Post-seam inversion station to charge “widget” with Nitrogen
- OPTIONAL for WIDGET CANS => Modified rinse station to clean inverted can
Features / Advantages
- Up to 35 cans/minute capacity based on 12oz volume
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Transparent enclosures around filler, seamer, rinser
- Operator friendly 33″ Conveyor height
A.B.E.’s Patent Pending Servo-Seamer Technology is an unmatched breakthrough in its class. No other can seamer is able to claim the benefits and advantages of this revolutionary design.
What makes ABE’s Servo-Seamer so valuable?
- Patent-pending Torque Monitor instantly inspects and assesses seam accuracy on every can.
- Seams not meeting a pre-determined, measured specification are rejected, ensuring maximum quality and shelf stability.
- Greatly reduces product loss, and shelf spoilage versus manual inspection.
- Minimizes the need for tedious, manual, tool adjustments as many modifications are made on touchscreen.
- Utilizing a state-of-the-art, 24 bit Encoder with Servo Positional Accuracy means, repeatable, precision seams within 0.15 degrees.
- Custom developed algorithm allows for precise seam analysis, never seen before in this class of equipment.
- Because of continuous data logging, maintenance can be done on a predictive not a reactive basis.
- System diagnostics available for remote troubleshooting.