CraftCan35™ – NOW WITH PATENT-PENDING SERVOSEAMER™ TECHNOLOGY!
A Compact, Durable Method of Canning.
American Beer Equipment’s Patent-Pending ServoSeamer™ Technology is an unmatched breakthrough in its class.
No other can seamer is able to claim the benefits and advantages of this revolutionary design.
What makes American Beer Equipment’s ServoSeamer™ such a valuable tool for your operation?
- Patent-pending Torque Monitor instantly inspects and assesses seam accuracy on every can.
- Seams not meeting a pre-determined, measured specification are rejected, ensuring maximum quality and shelf stability.
- Greatly reduces product loss and shelf spoilage versus manual inspection.
- Minimizes the need for tedious, manual, tool adjustments as many modifications are made on the touchscreen.
- Utilizing a state-of-the-art, 24-bit Encoder with Servo Positional Accuracy means, repeatable, precision seams within 0.15 degrees.
- Custom developed algorithm allows for precise seam analysis, never seen before in this class of equipment.
- Because of continuous data logging, maintenance can be done on a predictive, not a reactive basis.
- System diagnostics available for remote troubleshooting.
- Small footprint. 8′ length x 2′ width.
- Production rates of up to 35 cpm. (Speed depends on beer type and operator efficiency)
- Up to 87 cases per hour (12 oz. cans).
- Exclusive 1-piece fill head design for enhanced sanitary environment and increased fill level accuracy.
- Proprietary CO2 Micro-burst action to better manage foam-on-beer.
Can Filler / Lid Application
- 5 Head / 3-Port CO2 Purge Cycle – precision purge control means reduced dissolved oxygen pick-up resulting in reliable oxygen evacuation.
- 5 Head / 3-Port In-Line Automatic Filler.
- Lift-and-Fill superior filling nozzle technology.
- Quick change Lid Magazine.
- CO2 pressurized lid chute with integrated anti-jamming automation.
- Lid Pick-in-Motion action – improves accuracy and minimizes dissolved oxygen pick-up.
- Proprietary CO2 Gas Tunnel – prevents external oxygen from entering the can before the lid is applied.
- Lid Detection / Rejection system.
- Automated ServoSeamer™ with Wash-down, IP67 rated, Servo Motor.
- Components oversized for repeatable, rugged operation. Cylinder bore size exceeds the manufacturer’s recommendation. Internal cylinder uses large bushings for extended life. MIC6 Aluminum Mounting Plates for accurate Seamer alignment.
- Precise Pin Height Adjustment to ensure proper positioning between Lower Lift Cylinder and the Seam Tooling – easy access for quick and reliable adjustment. Seamer arms are fully accessible and easy to align.
- Protective Seamer Enclosure – Lexan enclosure protect operators from mechanical motion while allowing visual inspection of the operation.
- Heavy Duty Cylinders – Lift cylinders and Linear Drive Cylinders that engage tooling engineered for accurate and reliable seam quality.
- Internal seals are replaceable to minimize maintenance cost.
- Tooling – High-quality titanium coated engineered steel. Rated for up to 25 million cycles.
- Automated can reject and real-time seam analysis system.
- Superior PLC controls with oversized touchscreen display.
- iPad and iPhone access for remote monitoring, diagnostics, and control.
- Random, manual seam inspection is recommended to check seam alignment.
- Transparent enclosures around filler, seamer, rinser.
- Works with a wide variety of can sizes including: 8 oz sleek, 10 oz sleek, 12 oz sleek, 12 oz, 16 oz standard, 24 oz (requires specific modification). 300 ml sleek, 330 ml sleek, 355 ml sleek, 330 ml, 350 ml, 375 ml, 470 ml, 500 ml, 530 ml, 568 ml standard and 250 ml slim.
- Solid 304 stainless steel construction
- Main conveyor system with wash down motor.
- Complete stainless steel drip tray with a central drain.
- Durable 304 stainless steel, UHMW, and anodized aluminum construction.
- Operator friendly conveyor height.
- Optional wheels to allow CraftCan35™ to be used as a mobile canning system available for additional cost.
- Manual post rinse/dry included
- As packaged cans exit the CraftCan35™ the Post Rinse is used for rinsing each can to remove excess traces of beverage that might otherwise interfere with post packaging and to greatly improve shelf appearance. This is a made-for-purpose rinser/dryer that focuses pre-set water and drying pressure to the 3 main outer perimeter sides of the can. Unlike other inferior systems that spray a brief jet of water on the top of the can, the CraftCan35™ Rinser / Dryer thoroughly flushes the exterior of each can to ensure a properly cleaned product.
- Like all A.B.E. equipment, we provide our customers with a comprehensive Operators Manuals, Preventative Maintenance Schedules and detailed Electrical Schematics for the complete understanding of the Theory of Operation to ensure long-term success.
* If pack-off table with integrated dyer purchased, canning line will come standard with auto post rinse