Want to speed up canning production while reducing man hours? A.B.E.’s YellowJacket™ Depalletizer is the answer. The YellowJacket™ Depalletizer can hold an entire pallet of cans, and automatically feed them onto a transfer conveyor belt at the top of the unit. The conveyor feeds cans down a stainless steel chute and through a twist rinse box which removes particulates that would otherwise stay inside the can. From there, thoroughly rinsed cans feed directly onto the canning line’s conveyor. Another key innovation is the automatic slip sheet cover, which removes the sheets between each layer of cans, and stores them on the side of the depalletizer – keeping them off the floor for employee and visitor safety. The YellowJacket™ Depalletizer is rugged, durable and made of 304 Stainless Steel along with MIL-8625 Anodized Military Grade Aluminum.
- No air required
- Integrated slip-sheet storage
- Fully enclosed can loading area
- Intelligent Interconnect™ A.B.E. ecosystem of products communicate and adapt throughout the workday to better serve the customer
- Over the Air updates and system diagnostics. A.B.E., the brewery owner or machine operator check depalletizer progress
- Comprised of 304 Stainless Steel and MIL-8625 Type 2 Anodized Military Grade Aluminum